1. The Competition Details available on the Competition Website, Information on Prizes and how to enter the Competition form part of these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry to the Competition is open to Eligible Residents who are under 19 years of age on the Start Date. Entrants under the age of 18 must seek parental and/or guardian approval before participating in the Competition. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies and advertising agencies may not enter the Competition. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
3. Entry to the Competition is available from 2nd January 2013 till 28th February 2013.
4. Entry to the Competition is via the Entry Method. Entrants may enter the Competition as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is separately submitted.
5. Entry to the Competition commences on the Start Date and closes when the last entry is received on the Closing Date. By entering the Competition, entrants accept these Standard Terms & Conditions of Entry.
6. The Prize draw for the Competition will take place at the Promoter's Office at the Winner Selection Place at the Winner Selection Date & Time. The judges' decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition or the judges' decision(s).
7. The Winning Entry will be awarded the Grand Prize. There shall be only one winning entry for the Competition.
8. The total value of the Prizes to be awarded in the Competition is the Total Prize Value. The Prizes are not transferable and not redeemable for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prizes (or any part of them). The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any Prize (or any part of it) for an item of similar value. Prize winners will be notified by mail. Winners must respond to the Promoter within 30 days of the email notification from the Promoter, otherwise the Promoter will have the discretion to forfeit Prizes unclaimed within that period. Prizes will be sent to Prize winners by post, the cost of which will be borne by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged or misdirected Prizes or mail. Within 7 days of the Prize Selection for the Competition, the name of the Prize winner will be published on the Competition Website.
9. The Prize Winners and their parents or guardians may, at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, be required to execute a deed of release and indemnity in a form prescribed by the Promoter in order to receive the Prizes. As Prize winners will be under the Entry Age, Prizes will be awarded to each Prize winner's parent or guardian.
10. Entrant shall only submit entries to which the Entrant has full power and authority to submit. Entries shall be the original work of the Entrant.
11. All entries and all copyright & other rights in such entries become the property of the Promoter upon submission. No part of any entry will be returned to an entrant. Promoter shall have the perpetual, worldwide right to use such entries, or any segment or portion of such entries, for the purposes of exhibiting, publicising and promoting such entries in any media or form, whether now known or hereafter devised.
12. Promoter shall be under no obligation to actually use the Winning Entry or Winner's name and/or biographical information in or in connection with any promotion in relation to the Competition.
13. Entrant acknowledges that Promoter receives numerous entries to the Competition and that many such submissions may be similar or identical to the Entrant's submission. Entrant will not be entitled to any compensation because of Promoter's use of similar or identical material.
15. The Entrant agrees not to submit entries which: (a) libels or defames; (b) infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks; or (c) violates any law. Entrant agrees to indemnify Promoter and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from the Entrant's breach of any of the above agreements.
16. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the Prize winners. The PI of Prize winners may be provided to others assisting the Promoter in this regard, including the Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this Competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested PI, the Promoter may determine in its sole discretion that they are not eligible to win a Prize in this Competition.
17. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the Prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever, or for any personal injury, that may be suffered or caused as a result of participating in the Competition or using any Prize.
18. If for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition or to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry or Competition process.
19. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition. CAUTION: any attempt to deliberately damage any website or the information on a website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
None of the above paragraphs limits any other.
The TOONAMI logo and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Cartoon Network. A Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.